webMethods ESB consultant | Location: Johannesburg South Africa
Total yrs of exp - Max 5 yrs | webMethods - Max 1-2 yrs
Required Skill Set
- Hands-on experience of working on webMethods 8.x architecture such as Integration Server, My webMethods Server & Broker, developer, designer etc
- Hands-on experience on designing & developing wM integration interfaces including flow services, cross-referencing framework, exception handling
- Hands-on experience of writing, debug, troubleshoot wM Flow Service, exposing webService producer & webService consumer, WSDLs, Flat file schema and related standards for message exchange using webMethods tools and processes
- Configuration and development of JDBC Adapters, Polling Notifications, Adapter services and understands difference amongst webMethods notification templates i.e. Basic Notification, Insert/Update Notifications, Stored Procedure based notification etc.
- Develop & execute unit test case for flow services and adhering to webMethods development best practices.
- Basic understanding of webMethods administration using IS & MWS
- Knowledge of core java and ability to write and/or extend existing java interfaces and services.
- Good to have RDBMS concepts, knowledge of writing SQL queries using join conditions like inner join, outer join etc.
- Knowledge of different types of integration interfaces & protocols such as HTTP/s, FTP/s, SMTP, File polling etc.
Essentail - Roles & Responsibilities
- Evaluate Business Requirements Documents and convert them to appropriate Technical Design Documents including coding standards, unite test cases, data definitions, etc.
- Understand and execute appropriate diligence, testing, and communications related to all support and development activities.
- Be task driven, and able to operate in a blended development and support operating model.
- Develop and present reports, briefings, and materials in support of project activities.